#1 Disclaimer of My Blog

Hello, I'm Angel, a lipstick kisser behind this beauty blog.
Actually, this is my second blog. I already deleted the first one cause there's so many random things and I can't controlled it anymore.
I really wanna have a blog to share about beauty, make-up, skin care and girls thingy that we called "Beauty Blog". I will share about beauty things like make-up, skincare, some tips, and DIY things. I write about slice of my daily life too.

I write some products review, most of products I review here are mine and I bought them by myself. However, I do sponsored review, received some free products and even paid for that, I'll write the review based on my personal experience with the product. All opinions in this blog are mine, not the sponsors, brands, company, etc. Some post or information in this blog may change without notice.


You should remember that everybody has a different skin type and different needs. I already write about my skin type, my skin tone, and my skin problems here. Please read it as well and get know what's yours, because what's good for me not necessary good for you... My review is based on my own experience of the product. You may get different result with me cause we use another different products beside it, so these are what I use on my daily skincare routine.

Please understand that I'm not dermatologist, not professional Make-Up Artist, I'm just an ordinary girl who loves make-up and want to share it with her friends. You may not find a good article to read here like the better one, but I will try to do my best because I love being a girl. :)
 Girls have different skin type condition, then we both know girls like to do some research before buy make-up, skincare, hair care, or body care based own their needs. I know how difficult it is to make decision of buy something new you want to try. :') Here I am to share you about some little things I had depends on my skin/hair conditions. Hopefully it would help you.

  I write my own post and I take the pictures by myself. If they're not mine, I'll write the source link where I got those pictures. If one of them is yours and you want me to take down the picture from my blog, just contact me by email (angelinafebrin@gmail.com).
Don't copy or re-share or re-publish my articles without my permission or without credit links.
Don't take any pictures in this blog without my permission.
Don't change my watermark on the pictures. All of my pictures will marked with "angelfebrin and etherealatte".
Don't steal anything were not yours. Appreciate the bloggers who wrote original articles with their own photos.

With love,
XOXO
 


Share:

0 comments