#60 Review: Vitacreme B12 - Day Cream Sun Protection SPF 30+++

Hello guys, today I'm coming back with another Socialla freebies. As I said before in my last post, Sociolla blogger have got two Vitacreme B12 products. They are Vita Blanc (reviewed) and Day Cream Sun Protection SPF 30+++. I already use these two products for 3 weeks and I'm gonna make a review for both. Even this product I got for free from Sociolla, this post will written with an honest review by myself. If you want to know abiut this Sun Protection, please read more below.


CLAIMS
This Day Cream Sun Protection is formulated with an ideal combination of vitamins (B5, C, E, and B12 << cyanocobalamin >>) as well as UVA-UVB SPF 30+++ sunscreen. This unique combination of active ingredients keeps the skin hydrated and protects it against harmful effects of the sun. It helps to prevent premature ageing and wrinkle caused by sun exposure.


INSTRUCTION OF USE
Apply 15 minutes before sun exposures. Reapply as needed.

INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua), Ethylexyl Salicylate, Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dibutyl Adipate, Butylene Glycol, Diethylamino HydroxybenzolylTetramethylbutylphenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Panthenol, Bis-Ethylexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Benzhophenone-3, Cetearyl Alcohol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyanocobalamin, Hydrated Silica, Aluminium Hydroxide, PVP, Dimethicone, Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium, Aluminium Silicate, Carbomer, Dimethoxydiphenylsilane/Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).



PRECAUTIONS
In rare cases where the user is allergic to the vitamin B12, redness may appear in the treated areas. In that case just stop applying the product and the phenomenon disappears quickly, without further complication. Keep at a temperature below 25 degrees Celcius and in dark place. For external use only. Keep out of children. Avoid contact with eyes. PAO 6m.



PACKAGING
The box looks like a medical drugs product. It comes in plastic tube with plastic screw cap. I thought it would be better with flip-top cap. I like that size. Not too big, not too small. You can put it in your make-up pouch and bring it everywhere cause you need to reapply it for a better protection.





COLOUR/TEXTURE/SCENT
It has light orange color and has strong smell. It smells like orange syrup and I don't like that fragrance cause I still could smell it when I apply it on my whole face. I like its texture. Soft, creamy, and has no white cast after I blend it on my skin. It might make your skin feels sticky and oily first, but after it absorbs well into your skin, it has a good oil control. There's no shine, no sticky feelings but moist and smoother.







OVERALL
I do really love this sun protection cause it protects my skin from the bad effects of UVA and UVB. Sun protection is the most important item you need to apply on your skin. Sun protecion could helps to prevent dark spots, skin discolorations, it could slows down premature aging and wrinkled. I don't have any skin problem while using this day cream for 3 weeks except the strong fragrance, hehehe. Sometimes it makes my skin getting more pinkish after couple hours, but it's okay. It's waterproof, so you no need to worry as long as you don't rub it hardly.



RATE

4/5


WHERE TO BUY

You could buy it on Sociolla with IDR 269.900,- you can click here for the direct link.
Don't forget to use my code "AF50" when you check out to get discount worth for IDR 50k off with minimum purchase IDR 200k.




See you on my next post~
With Love,
XOXO

Share:

0 comments