#19 Review: Etude House - Dear Darling Tint in Real Red (My Favourite)

Lip tint.
What is that?
Lip tint is a cosmetic product applied to the lips to give them color, often without much gloss or shine included. (Source: Wisegeek.org)
I got to know this product as I know Korean ulzzang. Most of Korean ulzzang use lip tint for coloring their lips. Not only yeoja (girls), but also namja (boys).
WAEYO?
Because lip tint gives you natural finish.
When this product launched to the market, most of lip tint has a natural color depends on the real color of lips. Do you know what the colors are?
Yes, red and pink.
Lip tint will leaves a stain on your lips.
The stain of its color make it looks natural than when you first applied it.
The stain will come in to a matte finish without glitters, shimmer and anything shine.
 And the plus point of lip tint is their stay power. It would stay on your lips around 6-8 hours even you drink or eat... Sounds gghhuuwwrreeaatt, right?


Me more into a lip tint than using another lips products like lipstick or lipgloss for daily look.
But I need to wears my lipbalm first before apply liptint on my lips because most of all liptint would make your lips dry...
But don,t worry...
Innovation always find the better product!!
Butttt, I don't really like the moisturizer one. I thought it's more like a lipgloss or liquid lipcolor.

I ever tried Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Red before.
I love that color so much. It gives me a natural red lips color.
But I don't like that texture. It's moist and a bit oily.
It makes my lips shine, and oily.
And I don't like it.
How about the taste?
No... no... It isn't like you will lick it or taste it like a candy.
NO.
It's because you applied it on your lips so you will lick it by accident.
And the taste of Fresh Cherry Tint is soooo YAAKKSSS!!
Bitter!!!
So...I prefer to try the new one.
Etude House Dear Darling Tint in Real Red (#2)
Dear Darling Tint has 4 colors.
#1 Berry Red
#2 Real Red (mine)
#3 Orange Red
#4 Vampire Red

Official Poster
Ulzzang is the only one reason why I wanna buy and try lip tint.
I pick up the real red for make pretty gradient lips like an ulzzang.
And I have read some reviews from another beauty blog and this red is not really bold like using red lipstick. It will gives you a natural red color. So it's okay if you wanna apply it a whole of your lips.
  
Here's mine:


PACKAGING
As always, Etude House products always have a beautiful packaging. The packaging is simple but looks elegant and pretty with its shape.
The lid has a pink pearl color and the body made by transparent plastic.


APPLICATOR
The applicator really worth it.
It made by soft sponge with an oblique angle that make you apply that lip tint easily.


TEXTURE
This lip tint has a jelly texture.
It's very smooth and really easy to blend out on my lips.
The liquid one is harder to spread out on lips, FYI.


SMELL and TASTE
*sniff sniff*
I smell nothing. Ah wait, a bit like strawberry, maybe..
The taste... Sometimes I lick it when I bloating my lips, there's a sweet taste like syrup.

COLOR
Mmmmhhh, It's like this liptint has a sheer pigmentation when I use in the outer corner of my lips. But when I use it in my inner corner lips like an ulzzang lips it has a good pigmentation.
Really red.
Is there something wrong with my lips?
-_-

STAY POWER
The stay power is really good. It stays on my lips around 5-6 hours with drinking and eating.
But the color will stay more longer in inner corner than the outer.

Color - First Applied

The stain, after blend it out using applicator

The stain - After smudge it hardly.

The stain - After watering then smudge it.

 PROS
Long stay power
Jelly texture make it easy to blend out
Pretty color for gradation lips
Sweet taste
Cheap

CONS
Sheer pigmented color (for my outer lips)
It makes my lips dry

OVERALL
I use this lip tint for 3-4 months and it's not exhausted yet.
I still love it and I wanna try another color like berry red or vampire red.
Mmm but I wanna try the orange one too...
Hahahahaha...

RATE
5/5


REPURCHASE
Definitely YES!!!

See you on my next post.
^^

With Love,
XOXO

Share:

5 comments

  1. I've been really wanting to try this lip tint! Great review! Looking forward to more of your posts! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try this one... Thank you for reading my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you by this lipstick? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it in OS... chic-princessa.com. But I don't know if they're shipping world wide or not.. You may find it in amazon too dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brand Makeup 5 Colors Batom Super Ice Cream Lip Gloss Matte Waterproof Long Lasting Makeup Liquid Lipstick Sweet Red Lip Tint

    makeup #instamakeup #toptags #cosmetic #cosmetics #fashion #eyeshadow #lipstick #gloss #mascara #palettes #eyeliner #lip #lips #tar #concealer #foundation #powder #eyes #eyebrows #lashes #lash #glue #glitter #crease #primers #base #beautiful #linhcorner

    See more at here: https://tinyurl.com/linhcornerlipstick

    ReplyDelete